Having served as Chairman, Board of Directors of Abuja Property Development Company Limited (APDC) since 2017 Alhaji Mohammed Idris stepped down on [Day], [Date], [Year].
He is the CEO of Bifocal Group, Cavalet Publications, the Kakaki of Nupe, and also a member of the international press institute (IPI).
He brought his highly commendable leadership and sagacious attributes to APDC over the past 5 years.
Under the directives of the Board, Management and staff, we have the honor to invite the public to the commissioning ceremony of APDC head office building by the Honourable minister of the FCT, Muhammed Musa Bello.
Dated, December 3rd 2021 for 11am, at Plot 1329, Peace drive, Cadastral Zone AO, CBD, Abuja.
Guests are to be seated by 10:30am.
APDC clocked 15 this year on the 2nd of October 2021 which turned out to be quite a celebration for the company at large. Different events were organized to mark this blissful occasion and also give back to the immediate community and to show the importance of togetherness as an organization.
Events to mark the 15th year anniversary were as follows:
- APDC visited the Children’s home in Karu to present some gifts items in line with its Corporate Social Responsibility policy.
- APDC Social interaction event at the Maitama Gardens where multiple gaming activities took place. There was a football tournament between staff to help facilitate team bonding.
If you are a lover of nature, you will love APDC Capital Estate, located along the popular Kubwa expressway. This beautiful well built, well laid out estate comprises various house types to suit individual needs. We can confidently boast of the best designs being both functional & contemporary with the best prices and purchase options for every budget.
Special Features that stand out:
- Fully built tastefully and nicely finished houses
- Carcass units for you to finish to your taste
- Site and Service plots for you to build to your taste
- Spacious Studio apartments duly demarcated
- Luxury one bedroom flats with a difference boasting of visitors’ toilet, Store, front and back balconies.
- Each house type from the one bed is en-suite, has a visitors toilet and a store
Our strongest selling points:
- Generously spaced buildings that give you all the privacy you need.
- Adequate walkways perfect for long strolls & exercises and are a joggers delight
- Wide tarred road network with trapezoidal drains
- Interlocked compound within each block
- Wide open spaces, trees on beautiful green landscape, a nature lovers delight
- Modern amenities & great community living with children’s play area and provision for recreation
- 24 hour security – uniformed guards & vigilante as well as night police patrol
- Steady electricity supply (at least 18 hours) from PHCN and solar security lights
- Water supply from the mains and functional boreholes for back up
- Timely waste evacuation
- Commercial facilities such as shopping mall, that make for comfortable living, within the reach of every resident School
I highly recommend you check these houses and let’s get started! Life just keeps getting better at APDC CAPITAL ESTATE, where excellence meets convenience.
We are proud to announce that Bldr Lawal Aliyu Magaji , the current Ag. MD of APDC has been confirmed as the Substantive Managing Director of the Company with effect from 4th November 2020. Before now , He has led the Company in acting capacity from October 2019 .
We wish him a successful tenure as he leads APDC to a new level of excellence .